Friday, April 19, 2019

30A – Final Reflection

The most formative experience was failing quizzes in Calculus class. These instances of failure are ones I won't forget, because they inspired me to work harder than I ever believed one could. I also learned that I cannot control failure and can only try my best. Another lesson was to prioritize and not allow myself to focus on only one class over others. The most joyous experience was meeting my boyfriend on an app, which inspired me to work on building a networking app. I am most proud of myself for getting through my first year of college without going crazy from the stress! 
I think I have a long way to go before I see myself as an entrepreneur, but I think each day I am getting closer and closer to developing an entrepreneurial mindset. I think that college is going to make me stronger and prepare me to be an entrepreneur, but only time will tell!
To any students going to take this course, I would suggest that they make a vision board to keep them motivated about their product/service. It is easy to forget what the goal is, but this can keep them on track. To perform best in this course, I would recommend getting an agenda and staying ahead of track. To foster the mindset for self-motivation, I would make a day of the week ENT3003 day and make that day devoted to working on the assignments for this class.

1 comment:

  1. I think you were supposed to acknowledge your most formative experience within this class, however I am glad you overcame your failed attempts and got something out of it. Realizing your wrongs and putting that knowledge to the next time, only provides better results. I thought your idea of a vision board was very original and beneficial. I think this way of organization will not only keep them punctual with assignments, but maintain a growth mindset allowing them to fully understand and benefit from this course. Great work!

    ReplyDelete