Thursday, March 14, 2019

17A – Elevator Pitch No. 2

https://youtu.be/rqXIWDRL6CE

I changed my elevator pitch based off of the feedback. I did not receive any feedback that I believed was wrong or silly, other than the volume being a bit low, which obviously would not be a problem if I were to do this pitch in person because, ideally, it would be in person and not require a microphone. I added an extra two sentences to my pitch because according to the feedback I received, it was important to express the ease of using my app. To do this, I highlighted that it is free and also solves a problem by using a device that the target market already spends a lot of time on. I tried to make my pitch a bit louder, as it was harder to hear my last one because my microphone is a bit messed up.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed watching your video! You were super energetic and engaging, making it easy to maintain my attention. I loved your input of the statistic to prove your credibility. You can tell your pitch is extremely practiced and your information is thought out. I loved your use of the phone as a prop and compared your app to a comparable popular. Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great that you took in the feedback and were positive about it. It's important that any type of critique you receive is taken as positive feedback. You were very energetic and engaging which is very important for your audience to stay interested.

    ReplyDelete