https://youtu.be/Jj4d8dRHwbE
For the third elevator pitch, I changed the device I was recording it on. The feedback I received on the most recent pitch was all positive, so I decided to focus on improving the sound quality, as the initial feedback was about the volume being too low. Obviously this wouldn't be an issue in the real world, as my microphone would not be a consideration while giving an in-person elevator pitch, but I figured increasing my speaking volume would make this pitch feel a bit more authentic to the online viewer. I also changed my tone of voice a bit to be more animated in certain places and less in others. I feel that this change makes me seem less cartoon-y, while still appearing passionate and motivated.
You had positive energy when you were doing your pitch, but at the beginning it felt as if you were telling a story and that could draw attention away or bore the viewer before you get to the point on discussing on your product. Also, you were almost towards the 90 sec maximum for an elevator pitch so maybe shorten it if you ever must make another one.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your elevator pitch and can definitely tell the improvements you made. The video and sound quality are a lot better which obviously wouldn't be too important in person but it's helpful if you're posting a video of your pitch online like you are now. I also like the tone/enthusiasm of your voice, and I would recommend talking a little faster or do something to engage the listener more. especially at the beginning. It's important to ensure that you engage your audience from the start and really grab their attention when selling your product.
ReplyDelete