Tuesday, March 12, 2019

18A – Create a Customer Avatar


My typical customer is 17-20. Intellectually, they are well above their years, but socially they fall short. They like to stay indoors, and can probably be found playing video games, writing, binging YouTubers and Netflix series, or reading. The likely watch Friends and Big Bang Theory. Their favorite actress is Drew Barrymore. Their favorite book series is Harry Potter. They like Bernie Sanders for his boldness, but admire Michelle Obama and wish she had been president. They love music and listen mainly to rappers and hard rock.

I share many things in common with my customer, such as watching YouTubers, staying indoors, and loving Harry Potter. The similarities exist because I created the solution to this problem that I was facing, realizing there are others like myself who likely have this problem. 
Image result for video games pngImage result for drew barrymore png

3 comments:

  1. This is great and to the point. The description is great and I must say that I am a huge Big Bang Theory fan also. I have recently got into Young Sheldon too. (Highly recommend) You painted a strong description of your customer and I am able to grasp the customer base you are attempting to reach. As you find the opportunity was one that you deal with daily, I believe you will understand the customer base but also exactly what needs to be done to fix it in your own life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your typical customer is someone I would like to be friends with(: I think your avatar fits perfectly as your customer and it is very easy to create your ideal customer when the customer is potentially you. But great job being descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I fit very well into your ideal customer, lol. I love Harry Potter and also your customers political views. I think it was a great point to acknowledge your similarities with your customer by noticing your problem and fixing it. By conducting your interviews, you figured out that there is a wide selection of people that need this problem fixed.

    ReplyDelete